Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Students this year, real salary levels Jiemi fresh

On Haibeiere Carter: 8w / y Master (including benefits)

Lucent Technologies Qingdao: 7.5k / m Shuo

Lucent Beijing: 9.6k / m Shuo

Cisco Shanghai: 9w / y Shuo

: +800 5000 Master

Ericsson Beijing: 6500 pre-tax

Siemens AD: 3200

CLP Master Cellon 5050 +800 +150

Datang Mobile 5500 +900 (car meeting room up food subsidies)

Tang Hing Tang 3650 / m Master

Master of Tai Tang Xinwei R & D 5500 +900

Ruisikangda trial 5k, regularized 6k, subsidies of several hundred, MA

Master Restoration 5750

鏁扮爜瑙嗚 4500锛?000 纭曞+

Adelia 6k (avivi)

娓咕 4500锛?00 纭曞+


Beijing Unicom: Master of 4000 +2000 / M

Taiyuan, China Unicom: internship 3000 / M undergraduate

Shanghai Unicom: to positive after the 10W / Y (Jiafu Li)

Hebei Unicom:

3-6 months probation probationary period of 1 year probation during the probationary period, probation small 850, and then to positive posts and get bonus probationary period of 0.5, the lowest level clerk is generally 1 to 4 post set up only into a post, a post post 9504 wage 1950 wage, bonuses accounted for 50% of salary, made 13 months, year-end holidays, the rest is grant money for issuing a

Dongguan Telecom: books internship 4W / Y, to positive 7 ~ 8W / Y (including basic salary and bonus)

Guangzhou Telecom: Not specifically, but said the average 9W. Payroll / number. Tax

Shenzhen Telecom: the first year of 6W. Regularized after the 9W. Tax

涓婃捣缃戦?:杞鍚?2W/Y 锛堝姞绂忓埄锛?br />
Taiyuan Netcom :1500-1600


Books internship for 6 months, 1k2 / M

Turned positive after 7 posts, 2k + / M (usually hand all together, and not year-end)


寰蒋:SDE14w/y SDET 12.5w/y

Tencent: 10w / y Master 7w / y this

Baidu: R & D 13w / y Master business class is very low

Google: 16k / m Shuo

Shanda: 4000 undergraduate, master 5500.3 month internship. Practice of treatment for the full 80%




6 months probation period, training 10/18 weeks (short / long-term, depending on whether the computer, software professionals may be), during 2.5k / m (undergraduate) computers, software for 3k, regularized separately.鍙?3涓湀钖按锛屽叾涓13涓湀涓哄叏骞存渶楂樼殑涓?宸ヨ祫銆?br />

BenQ: about 2500

ASUS: about 3000

VIA:7000/m 鎻愪緵瀹胯垗 纭曞+ 4000/m 鏈湰 鎻愪緵瀹胯垗 浼欓琛ュ姪250


Sony Tokyo 25w / y

intel:鐮斿彂 鐮?8k*16 锛堢◣鍓嶅熀鏈伐璧勶級

IBM CDL: research 7.5k * 14 (pre-tax minimum wage)

IBM Sales: research 5.8k * 14 (pre-tax minimum wage)

Lenovo: 4000 pre-tax.

Lenovo Research Institute: 5300 Master

Founder Electronics 5k Master, but only 70% fat, and the remaining 30% bonus

HP: SALES, 5300 pre-tax


All four: the 5k * 13 master 5.3k * 13 (pre-tax minimum wage)

Morgan Stanley: We 25w / y (pre-tax minimum wage)


China Merchants Bank in Shenzhen head office trainee 100 / Y after-tax

Four banks head office: the second year to positive after the 10W / Y

HSBC: 7800 pre-tax


NESTLE: 4200 pre-tax

P & G: 6200 undergraduate, graduate 7200, Ph.D. 9000

MARS: 9150 pre-tax

LOREAL: 4000 + pre-tax



EMERSON: 7000 pre-tax R & D sales, the basic wage 4K + 2K bonus about a variety of benefits, pre-tax

Maersk: the basic wage 5.5K / M, pre-tax

3 School 33 in the first year 5W, 7W second year

Master of Aviation Data Communication 4500 (End of the World Community)


What is courseware?

PHOTOSHOP plug-in filter is the ultimate Dharma (2)


VOB to Zune

Distributed PowerBuilder Works

The Type Of Domestic And Foreign IDC

Myine Electronics Ira Wi Fi Internet Radio Adapter

Simple Telnet Servers

ASF Converter

Recommend Network And Internet

Switch to a three-year-old can not afford to skip HOW should I do?

Flying Milky Way God Seven Air

2 Strokes Are Not Easy To Input Text Font

No comments:

Post a Comment